Systems Analyst (System Development)
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
\tResponsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems.
\tAssist supervisor to monitor project progress and manage vendors.
\tAssist supervisor to execute testing strategy effectively and efficiently.
\tEnsure auditory and regulatory compliance. Job Responsibilities:
- Projects, Systems Development, Maintenance and Implementation
- Day-to-day Support
- Audit and Compliance
- Degree in Computer Studies, or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years working experience in Information Technology and minimum 3 year experience in application design, solution implementation and development in SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 platform & SharePoint online
- Solid experience in implementing projects of various size
- Experience in dealing with service providers will be an added advantage
- Insurance or financial systems knowledge
- Must have solid systems design and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software development life cycle processes, documentations and methodologies
- Experience in Agile environments would be an added advantage
- Strong project governance and IT best practices
- Solid knowledge in MS .NET, Azure, SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Java/J2EE, SQL Server 2008/2012, Oracle and DB2, etc
- Windows and Unix environment
- RDBMS database structures and design
- Web development technology
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels