The company is a Global Company that has a heavy exposure into cutting edge Technologies. This role will provide the desired candidate unlimited opportunities not just in handling some unique critical issues but also some fascinating and exciting IT infrastructure technologies.
This position also offers potential candidates a solid career pathway, working with a team of strong engineers in a very collaborative environment with an enormous amount of potential for this candidate to move deeper into management or architecture.
Projects involved include Automation planning and roadmap, public cloud (AWS, Azure), Network, Server, Storage, Virtualisation, Mobile Device Management and exposure on financial platforms Bloomberg/Thomson Reuters Day to Day Responsibilities
Specific Skills / Qualifications
- System engineering, L3 administration and upgrade both on-premise and cloud platform
- Troubleshooting & technical support on system infrastructure, etc. to ensure the necessary security, availability and performance standards
- Manage new infrastructure and systems setup according to the client and business needs
- Support necessary audit and security compliance initiatives
- Prepare system infrastructure documentations
- The desired candidate must have minimum 3+ years experience in system administration experience (Windows).
- Strong English Communication Skills