- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Internships & Graduate Trainee, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
The Legal Department is responsible for reviewing and approving transactions and advise various business lines on legal and regulatory issues.
- Assist the Lawyers in the Legal team in respect of over-the-counter ("OTC") derivative transactions (all underlyings) and cash equities matters
- Review and draft documentation, and arranging execution of the above transactions and matters
- Assist with related processes and reporting
- Contact relevant internal stakeholders as appropriate
- Hold a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Law (Hong Kong or Commonwealth qualification)
- Have good communication skills
- A Level (or equivalent) with a mathematics component favoured
- IT Skills - Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Previous work experience with emphasis on attention to details and accuracy
- Fluent English and Chinese is mandatory (both written and spoken)