TRAINEE: Payments and Cash Management - Corporate and Investment Banking - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Assist cash management personnel in promoting cash management solutions and ongoing servicing of customers
- Support Senior Sales Managers to prepare sales presentations and in structuring tailor made cash management solutions for corporate & investment banking clients
- Support Senior Sales Managers in planning and executing sales initiatives for Cash Management, modification of existing services, development of marketing strategies and establishment of sales objectives.
- Explains products and services which would be of value toour corporate customers
- Work closely with various departments in the bank for bank account related subjects
- Execution of transactions, deposits and various payment products
- You are fresh graduate with a Bachelor's degree from University
- Preferably to have other internship experiences
- Client centric mindset and behaviour
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of MS Office (particularly Excel & powerpoint)
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese (preferably both Mandarin and Cantonese)
Business insight Company Description
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region. Department Description
Global Transaction & Payment Services (GTPS) is one of the business lines of Societe Generale. The Payment and Cash Management (PCM) activity, part of our GTPS Division proposes solutions to treasurers of international corporate clients, such as accounts and payments, liquidity management, bank connectivity solutions, foreign exchange, financing and many other transaction banking solutions.
The PCM team includes a sales team and a customer support team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 2021/02/01
Publication date: 2020/11/18