TRAINEE: Project Management Officer - Human Resources - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Manage operational monitoring of projects which involves understanding the context / constraints / requirements of internal and external stakeholders - deliver on time, to budget and quality & keep track of project documentation
- Maintain a structured project planning, scope and budget (actual and forecast)
- Prepare the presentations and minutes of the project committees. Ensure that each member of the project team has a good understanding of his/her role and that all cooperate in the achievement of the project
- Facilitate transversal cooperation between HR team members with different backgrounds and environments (Experts vs. HRBPs / Regional vs. local) by coordinating inputs/interactions, implementing effective project communication and reporting mechanisms
- Hold a relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Human Resources or similar
- HR Background or exposure will be preferred
- Ideally you have some experience with project management, coordination, marketing/communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, powerpoint); advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools
- Innovative, strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English is mandatory
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The role will introduce the candidate to a wide range of HR activities and stakeholders on top of providing international exposure and opportunity to develop knowledge of the banking industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: immediate
Publication date: 2021/01/18