Talent Manager - Human Resources
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Oct 17 2017-10-26
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group’s people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Talent Manager.
In this role, you will
- Coordinate and lead on delegate elements of the global talent proposition and support the planning and delivery of the annual or biannual Talent cycle activities and policies, frameworks and supporting tools
- Support in maintaining and managing Talent infrastructure
- Support in providing Talent Management Information reporting
- Partner with the Employee Resources Groups to implement the broader Diversity and Inclusion agenda across the organisation, overseeing activities governance, budget approvals
- Lead the end to end preparation and delivery of the monthly Diversity and Inclusion Dashboard, and other related Management Information reports for Regional and Global teams as needed
- Support in the development and ongoing maintenance of the Country Culture Plan alongside delivery of agreed milestones
- Coordinate and lead on delegate elements of organization wide employee engagement initiatives, including end to end planning and execution
- Plan and manage career development related engagement activities including organization wide mentoring initiatives and career workshops
- Oversee and manage the Talent related contents of internet sites and collaborate with the Knowledge Management team on ongoing updates
- Other Talent related projects as needed
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree holder
- Prior experience in Talent Management and or Learning preferred but not compulsory
- Proven and strong experience in end to end project management
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009KNE
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited