Tax - People Advisory Services - HR Transformation and Digitization - Manager / Senior Manager (HK)
As a growing team in People Advisory Services (PAS), Workforce Advisory (WFA) harnesses the collective power of our people-related services and is uniquely and strategically positioned to advise business leaders on their people agenda in the face of increasing disruptions, an ever-changing workforce and evolving business landscapes.
We are welcoming new joiners at various levels, with a passion for people strategy, workforce planning and analytics, organization design, HR transformation, transactions and restructuring, talent management, learning, reward and change management topics. In our team you'll find an environment that is both entrepreneurial and collaborative, offering opportunities to contribute and lead a wide range of people related engagements.
Our HR transformation and digitization engagements focus on assisting clients to build HR functions that are business-focused, cost-effective, and agile in meeting the needs of all their stakeholders. Key to many of our engagements is the identification, evaluation and deployment of the right technology to assist our clients' business agenda. Your key responsibilities
We help clients in several areas including HR transformation strategy, implementation of HR transformation solutions such as Cloud technology, payroll strategy and intelligent automation, and optimization of HR operating model. In all these areas, our focus is on achieving business outcomes for our clients as opposed to simply delivering a technical answer. Skills and attributes for success
The following key responsibilities are shaped by EY's Transformative Leadership model and brings together EY's purpose, values and the leadership behaviors that contribute to our community.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Design and create innovative solutions to fit client needs
- Identify new opportunities and lead proposal development
- Coach and provide feedback to enable team members to maximize team performance
- Contribute to a respectful and inclusive team environment
- Keep abreast of business trends and industry advancements
- Embrace ambiguity and challenges and learn through new experiences
Ideally, you'll also have
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following areas: people strategy, workforce planning and analytics, organization design, HR transformation, transactions and restructuring, talent management, learning, reward and change management
- Degree holder in relevant discipline
- 5-10 years of relevant experience working in a professional services firm, global consultancy, niche consultancy or an in-house role with exposure to large-scale programs of work
- Senior Managers are expected to be experienced in engaging C-Suite level stakeholders and senior management
- Strong project management capabilities as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Good command of English. Cantonese and Mandarin skills are a strong plus
What we look for
- Experience in working across various industries including but not limited to financial services
What working at EY offers
- Experience of leading projects or project streams implementing SAP SuccessFactors/Workday/Oracle Fusion, and/or other HRM or HR systems, e.g. ATS, LMS, Payroll software, Benefits Management software.
- Solid technology knowledge and experience, covering HR tech trends and best practice advisory, complemented by strong HR functional and operations understanding
- Experience in delivering persona-based process optimization, including user requirements, journey maps, etc.
- Delivery across the complete lifecycle of HR Transformation projects, from concept through execution and ongoing operations
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our services. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you