Tax Associate, Asset Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
Tax Associate, Asset Management * International Asset Management Company * Competitive Remuneration * New Headcount
My client is a leading asset management company with strong reputation in Asia Pacific. This company has a presence in over 10+ markets in Asia-Pacific. They are now looking for a Tax Associate (new headcount) for their regional finance team.
Report to the Director, you will responsible for:
- Supporting tax compliance work and tax planning;
- Assisting with CRS and US FATCA compliance registration;
- Assisting with KYC, bank and financial compliance projects;
- Handling various M&A tax and financing activities;
- Supporting corporate finance and operations management functions;
- Preparing presentations and management reports;
- Working on ad hoc projects to ensure tax efficiency for the Group.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and professional qualification in accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- At least 2 years' experience in tax / Finance area.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work proactively, independently and efficiently.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading asset management firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply NOW with your current and expected salary.