Tax Manager, International Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Tax Manager, International Bank * Leading International Bank * Regional Exposure * Friendly Team Culture
My client is a leading banking corporation within Asia Pacific region. They offer a full range of products and services such as Trade Finance, Fixed Income, Commodities and corporate banking services within Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a Tax Manager for their finance team.
Report to the Team Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing a full spectrum of tax affairs locally and internationally;
- Assessing tax risks on new transactions and new products initiatives and provide tax advice ;
- Maintaining good business relationships with external advisors and worked alongside professionals;
- Conducting Transfer Pricing review, implement appropriate Transfer Pricing policies for the region in
- Handling the tax negotiation;
- Providing Tax Compliance Services such as preparation or checking of tax lodgings;
- Participating in due diligence on internal restructuring projects, transaction analyses, impact analysis of tax legislation changes;
- Coordinating with the regional Tax Team;
- Maintaining tax efficient structures.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 6 years relevant experience gained from Financial Institutions/ Big 4.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strong problem solving skills.
- Able to give valuable tax advice to the senior management.
- Knowledge of Asian tax jurisdictions.
- Broad banking/ financial services experience is desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading asset management group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.