Tax Manager, International Financial Institution
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Tax Manager, International Financial Institution * Lending Financial Services Company * Regional Exposure * Friendly Working Culture
My client is a reputable private equity firm with assets under management over US$3 billion. It has deep domain knowledge in various sectors. With fast expansion plans in Greater China, APAC and North America, they are now looking for a Tax Manager for their Finance team.
Report to the Director, you will responsible for:
- Providing tax advisory services to business.
- Forecasting tax provisions and preparing supporting analyses.
- Providing technical research support in tax planning, including mergers and acquisitions, ongoing tax issues and statutory changes to tax.
- Handling tax filing for Group subsidiaries in China and US;
- Handling some China tax reporting;
- Facilitating preparation of Group tax reporting.
- Working on ad hoc projects to ensure tax efficiency for the Group.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree and professional qualification in accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- At least 7+ experience in tax area in Big 4 / financial institution.
- Good knowledge and experience of international/ US tax and China Tax.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work proactively, independently and efficiently.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading Asset Management Firm that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.