- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Oct 17
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to Real Estate and Private Equities Team. You'll:
– provide organizational support, including the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and team events
– coordinate various internal and external communications material, and follow up with team members on pending items
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
– review and handle all incoming and outgoing emails and phone calls
– Administer filing systems, and processing of invoices
and expenses for the team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
UBS Asset Management's Real Estate and Private Markets manages over USD92 billion globally in direct real estate and infrastructure as well as indirect real estate, infrastructure and private equity through multi-manager solutions. You will be based in Hong Kong working closely with internal and external stakeholders.
Your experience and skills
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in English and preferably Mandarin
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.