Team Head, Credit Risk – Securities
- N/A HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Our client, a Chinese investment bank, is looking for a Team Head, Credit Risk for its securities business.
- Mainly focus on securities business and with some coverage on asset management business.
- Supervise the credit risk team to complete credit monitoring tasks and take remedial/ risk mitigation actions to minimize market/trading loss.
- Identify and seek for on-going improvements on daily workflow in a cost-effective way.
- Enforce compliance of credit policies, methods and procedures, including proper and timely reporting, analysis, and approval of exceptional cases.
- Liaise with other departmental teams or vendors in a proactive role in handling projects.
- Provide opinion and judgment/decision in daily credit risk management issues.
- Perform regular review on the effectiveness of those procedures.
- Initiate credit-related and financing issues in the credit committee/ ad hoc meeting.
- Participate in various risk management related projects and tasks, including system development and ad hoc risk analysis.
- Handle and provide support on enquiries from SFC/external auditor/Head Office.
- Identify possible alternatives and assessment before making decision within an authority.
- Provide and encourage development and training opportunities for subordinates.
- Bachelor degree or above in finance, risk management or economics (with professional qualifications such as CFA, FRM).
- At least 8 years of experience in credit risk management within securities or asset management institutions, with at least 3 years in supervisory role.
- Familiar with the governing rules and regulations.
- Able to multi-task and work under time pressure.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, mature and detail-oriented.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Please send your cv in MS Words format to Irene.email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org