China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)”] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc. We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.
- Drive the design and implementation of compensation and benefits projects such as annual review exercise, performance appraisal, annual remuneration system review, insurance plans, etc.
- Formulate and review HR policies and procedures, and ensure all initiatives are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Drive the compliance process of compensation and benefits data for market surveys, analyse results and conduct pay positioning analysis to ensure market competitiveness of remuneration package.
- Perform project planning, implementation and analysis in relation to compensation and benefits related projects / initiatives.
- Coordinate the daily administrations related to compensation and benefits policies.
- University degree with over 8 years’ relevant experience in human resources. Experience from banking industry is highly preferred.
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance and related regulations.
- Strong analytical, project management, organization and people skills.
- A good team player, mature, initiative and independent.
- Resourceful, detail-oriented and open-minded.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.