Team Head, Loan Documentation - Credit Risk Management
- Lead the Loan Documentation Team in reviewing and drafting both standard and non-standard credit and collateral documentation independently within tight timeframe and in a professional manner as well as handling other related activities, such as system enhancement projects
- Supervise team members to prepare various reports in compliance with the requirements of the Bank and the HKMA.
- Degree holder, preferably with professional qualifications in relevant areas, such as banking and legal aspects
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in relevant areas, of which at least 4 years as managerial role
- Familiar with loan agency work and banking lending products, including trade finance, syndication and bilateral loans, treasury products, etc.
- Proficiency in banking products including syndicated loan, project finance, and aircraft finance
- Knowledge in PRC laws and regulations is desirable
- Detailed minded, sound analytic skill and able to work independently
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written. Mandarin is a must.
Interested parties please send your CV in MS Word format with current and expected salary to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com.