Team Head, Market Expert Team
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Oct 17
Do you want to turn your hand to something new? Are you at your best when leading a team? Do you like to initiate change? We're looking for someone like you that can:
- manage a team of centralized client advisor support staff to deliver high quality services to client advisors and clients including: preparation and review of client materials; monitoring and delivery of UBS Advice materials and support; support for complex client-related processes e.g. credit applications, mandate onboarding
- oversee the activities of the Markets Expert Team (MET) including monitoring orders and completion of orders from client advisors, quality control of deliverables, risk related processes, tools and procedures
- proactively communicate with client advisors and markets management to ensure effective collaboration
- drive hiring and performance management of the team
- look to update the desks covered, and the scope of work of the team, to deliver appropriate support to client advisors and help execution of management initiatives
- collaborate closely with similar teams in Switzerland and Singapore
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Within Wealth Management, the Market Experts Team (MET) is newly created and will deliver high quality support to High Net Worth Client Advisors for a core suite of centralized, client-related, activities.
Your experience and skills
- experience of building and leading high performing support teams
- many years of experience in wealth management front, middle or back office roles
- a good understanding of the wealth management product shelf and front to back processes
- a natural leader and motivator
- comfortable with interactions with colleagues of various levels, including senior management
- passionate about building new and successful teams
- fluent in English. Cantonese and Mandarin would be an advantage given the interaction across the Client Advisors in Hong Kong
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.