Team Head, Operations, Gen Ops-Consumer Banking
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Principal Responsibilities:
Oversee and manage the projects and parameter maintenance in a central intelligent unit for Consumer Banking Operations, Contact Center and Wealth Management Operations. Lead and drive operations initiatives for continual improvements about customer and employee journeys, demand management, process straight through and digitalization, operations transformation, coordinate user acceptance test and system implementations. Apply b est practice and sourcing innovation ideas among consumer operations and customer centre and partners with BU/SU. Take ownership for project deliveries. Key Accountabilities:
- Coordinate multiple projects from proof of concept, Pilot Run, management buy-in, business case endorsement, testing/defect management, production execution and post implementation support.
- Liaise with technology and business partners, and working with various business & operations teams for process, product & technical issues.
- Organize teams to facilitate and ensure timely completion of all necessary work in product development timelines, test plans, production and delivery plans, quality assurance standards, and track performances with business goals.
- Manage product life cycle activities to enhance product value and customer satisfaction.
- Budget/Resource management. Prepare all kinds of project documents and provide timely update and presentation to stakeholders and project committee.
Act as Project Planner and Driver to run Consumer Banking Operations, Contact Centre and Wealth Management Operations projects and initiatives: Requirements:
Facilitate stakeholders and users to define problem statement; Reviewing the E2E customer / employee journey to identify blockers and process loopholes; Design best-fit solution with tech, users, risk SME and stakeholders; Support the strategic cost management to achieve productivity and efficiency gain, and cost savings. To oversee and monitor the project management of the team and be the overall gatekeeper to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and with quality output. For User System Support, to support users in liaison with Tech support teams to resolve in-use system issues and defects. Defining processes and controls in manual procedure to manage potential operations and customer impact. For Operations and Process Transformation, to lead continuous process improvement events for better customer/employee journey. Best practice and innovation ideas sourcing and sharing with all functions and partner BU/SU. To supervise and manage Application/System Parameter Configuration. To perform MIS analysis in order to provide insights for productivity improvement initiatives. To support teams in MIS / managerial reports, productivity monitoring, process improvement events, etc.
- University graduate in Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years' solid managerial and large-scale project experience. Familiar to project management and tools utilization. Equipped with SDLC and Agile Project running experience.
- Product knowledge in consumer banking products and process re-engineering programs.
- With exposure in manage multiple projects and work with multi-countries users and support teams.
- Experience in designing customer and employee journeyss
- Project Management Professional or with Proven Project Management Experience (SDLC / Agile projects).
- Self-motivated, having a 'can do" attitude and 'result-oriented", good drive and negotiation skills, and be able to work with different levels of people to resolve difficult issues expeditiously.
- Excellent stakeholder management. A good team player with high level of flexibility and ability to support beyond project scope.
- Experience in write-up of user stories with excellent communication skill. Able to communicate complex ideas effectively in both English and Cantonese personally and to groups of people.
- Good time management and willing to learn.
- Master in IT office automation tools (MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Familiar to database query script writing and data minding/ managerial MIS work.
- Be data sensitive and with sound presentation and communication skill.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.