Team Head, Relationship Manager, Commodities
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 15 Nov 18
A major international bank with strong regional presence is looking for Team Head, Relationship Manager in Global Commodities (Soft and Hard) team.
Reporting to the Department Head, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of Chinese Commodity Clients, and responsible for origination, execution and monitoring commodity financing transactions. You will be preparing the credit application and structuring analysis by understanding the client's industry and strategies. You will also create and identify cross-selling opportunities of capital markets, financial and advisory products to the clients. .
Successful Candidates will have:
- A university degree in Business Management or related
- Relevant banking experience with a proven track record in sales and client relationship building, exposure in Structured and Global Markets deals is preferred
- A Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Outgoing and Passionate approach to work
- Strong product knowledge including cash management, trade finance, treasury, insurance and investment products
- Strong credit skills (experience with credit proposals)
- Self-drive and strong presentation skills
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.