Team Lead, Transaction Surveillance
Business Function Group Legal, Compliance & Secretariat ensures that the bank's interests are protected by zealously guarding and enhancing its reputation and capital. We also work to maintain a good standing with all our regulators, customers, and business partners. Because we believe that at the heart of business banking is to uphold the values of trust and integrity for all our stakeholders. Responsibilities:
- Perform a checker role to ensure the investigations performed by the analysts are in line with the applicable procedures and guideline.
- Support the control checks undertaken by TSU and ensure no significant control failures.
- Perform quality assurance checks and provide appropriate coaching to the analysts when errors and / or areas of improvement identified.
- Ensure timeliness of investigations and Suspicious Transaction Reporting ("STR")
- Collaborate with Business and Support Units in managing AML/CFT risks
- Assist in developing and enhancing process governance & control and risk management
- Lead and develop an effective team
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University graduate in finance or related discipline.
- Preferably 5 years of relevant compliance and / or AML experience acquired from international bank(s)
- Good understanding on consumer, corporate and private banking products, services and transactions.
- Good knowledge on legal and regulatory requirements of AML/CFT and compliance principles and corporate governance practices.
- Good compliance and risk control concept.
- Ability to cope with highly demanding and fast paced banking environment.
- Competency to work in a matrix international organization.
- Demonstrate sound commercial experience and judgment.
- Good inter-personal, leadership, communication, and negotiation skills, and with the ability to network, successfully 'engage' and influence business.