KPMG Managed Services provides an innovative and cost effective solution for the delivery of large scale remediation and/or ongoing servicing of regulated business processes across multiple industries, geographies and services.
The successful candidate is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Customer Due Diligence (CDD) requirements such as verifying the identity of its customers and performing detailed due diligence to assess potential risks, otherwise known as Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Know Your Customer (KYC).
You will be expected to manage the team to deliver the targets, manage your own caseload and taking client feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking purposes. You will be required to deliver a strong client/customer experience and high levels of quality and productivity in line with given policies and procedures. The ability to engage and communicate is essential.
The role will involve working with other in-house teams so the ability to build and maintain strong internal networks will be important. If you are highly organized, enjoy teamwork and confident in managing people, this role is for you.
- Supervision of small team
- Identify ongoing training needs and arrange coaching to ensure all staff achieve competency within reasonable timeframe
- Help identify requirements to drive staff performance and achieve higher levels of efficiency and effectiveness of work related tasks
- Motivate the team to help drive and achieve team targets which impact client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure a high level of service to all customers/clients
- Where relevant, build cross site relationships with counterparts to ensure operational consistency across sites and share best practice
- Ability to perform remediation and renewals reviews of regulated business processes.
- Ability to support financial crime based investigations
- Reporting of issues of concern to Operations leadership, seeking root causes and/or solutions to problems and challenges
- Ability to make decisions and able to determine needs for escalation
- Actively protecting the client's interest at all times in complying with statutory regulations and legislation
- Policy, process and procedures documentation in deploying operational mandates
- Reporting any issues to Operations leadership, seeking solutions to problems and challenges
- Degree holder with minimum 2 years experiences ideally in Operations. Some team lead experience is preferred.
- A background in financial services industry is an advantage
- Candidates with Customer Services management experience is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and good relationship management skills
- Fluent writing and verbal communications in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is needed.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to use information to generate creative solutions.
- Awareness of the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Data Protection Laws is preferred.
- Strong organization and time management skills is important
- Competent level on Microsoft Office tools i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
To apply please send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.