- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Mar 18
Team Manager (Analytic Data Operations)
Location: Hong KongThe Role / Responsibilities:
Supervise a diverse and ambitious team of Financial Data Analysts (FDAs) responsible for capturing and presenting critical financial data for Corporate Finance related entities used in the credit rating process. Understand financial data and be able to analyze issues and challenges in order to develop and implement solutions. Work with management in cross functional teams and lead special projects including database development, process improvements and initiatives.
- Manage a team of 6 to 8 FDAs in multiple APAC countries in day-to-day operations of the group according to agreed service levels covering data timeliness and data quality goals
- Provide full guidance and support to the team; responsible for FDAs' progression and development
- Project manage process improvements and lead special projects on-time
- Create and maintain analyses and reports to keep management informed of projects and performance
- Recognize process improvement opportunities and provide and implement solution recommendations
- Develop subject matter expertise in relevant accounting principles for corporate finance
- Work closely with counterparts in the team to help support other Lines of Business where required
Corporate Analytics - HK
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field required
- Experience in team management is essential including full cycle appraisals, performance management, mentoring and developing team members
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with senior stakeholders
- Experience in team operations; process and capacity planning
- Experience in structuring and organizing complex projects with implementation and project management
- Chinese language skills required
- Computer literate with a strong knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong leadership skill
- Excellent communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Team player and c ustomer focus.
- Ability to take initiatives and multi-task
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.