Tech Business Operations Analyst - Mox
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities Who you are
What you will be working on
- Eager to learn, diligent, highly organized, and reliable;
- You have general knowledge of accounting and digital technology
- Comfortable working autonomously and in a team
- Passionate, future entrepreneurs who want to learn about a fast-growing company, FinTech and digital technology
- Ability to execute quickly and adapt to a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Our Ideal Candidate Essential
- Responsible for Tech financial operations activities to ensure timely, accurate payment to Vendors (vendor registration, processing payments, tracking invoices).
- Assist with managing Vendor non-employed workers' onboarding, allocation, time reporting and offboarding, ensuring adherence to internal policies and processes.
- Establish efficient and effective vendor management and process improvements, collaborating with key stakeholders including Finance, Risk, Compliance, Digital Trust and Legal.
- Maintain accurate records and support the Tech Business Effectiveness team with regular reporting and analysis, identifying trends and potential areas of improvement.
- University undergraduate student, Accounting or Business-related discipline is preferred
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, fast & efficient, reliable and able to work independently on clerical tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Sharepoint and Outlook)
- Comfortable with both Mac and PC
- Comfortable talking to internal and external stakeholders of diverse backgrounds - from Software Engineers to Finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with finance processes and systems e.g. Oracle PeopleSoft, SAP Ariba
- Confident with excel (including Vlookups, pivots, basic Macros)
- Experience with tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Slack.
- Previous experience working in a regulated organization
- Previous experience with a Virtual Bank is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.