Are you an experienced Technical/Engineering Lead who is passionate about coaching younger developers? Are you a tech savvy & intellectually curious Technical/Engineering Lead who wants to continue to be hands on? Are you ready to create a greater impact to your users and customer by being part a global tech & innovation firm?
- You are an experienced leader and are undoubtedly a huge reason for the success of adoption of agile in project teams. You have strong experience working closely with project management teams.
- Your architectural decisions are characterized by non-functional requirements such as availability, flexibility, stability, ease of maintenance, and security while considering economic/business factors.
- On one hand, you are familiar with Enterprise Java technologies, web-based, and desktop clients, application servers, and relational and NoSQL databases. On the other hand, you know how systems outside the Java area are integrated and are familiar with technologies like REST, web services, and messaging.
- You have worked with Docker in both development and production environments.
- You have actively contributed to the career development of your colleagues.
- You are aware of the concrete effects of your architectural decisions at the code level and you discuss them openly with developers.
- You have strong communication skills and you are sensitive to different requirements.
Truly agile, start-up like culture, highly collaborative and a lot of learning & development opportunities!
Apply immediately below to this great opportunity. Please send your CV to Dane.Gustilo@TEKsystems.com or look for Dane Gustilo at +852 3473 3041 for a confidential discussion