Technical Account Manager
The company is a global company operating heavily on financial services space has heavy exposure into cutting edge technologies e.g public cloud, Data analytics, cloud storage, network/network security and Cyber security technologies. This role will provide the desired candidate unlimited opportunities not just in handling some unique critical issues it also offers the candidate a chance to work on some of the most exciting projects within the market.
Our client cherishes their own employees, investing heavily on them to grow and develop. Work with a very collaborative team who share and coach each other on infrastructure/cloud/security technology knowledge. There is a massive amount of potential for this candidate to move deeper into management / leadership positions as well as opportunity further down the line for mobility to other countries.
Projects that this candidate may be involved with include Public Cloud (AWS/Azure), Cloud Storage (e.g S3), Big Data (i.e Hadoop / spark), Network (Network Automation / SDN) and IT Security.
• Understand Challenges, wants and needs from customers
• Apply deep and broad technical background and knowledge of industry trends to operate several critical or high-risk technology areas/customer groups.
• Maintain strong relationships with multiple clients
• Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and for customers on Cloud, Data Analytics, Network, Storage and Security
• Mentor/consult with team members, other organizations, customers, and vendors on complex issues.
• Incident Management: work closely with Support Managers on Resolving technical and incidents
• Mentor/assist less-experienced team members on complex incidents.
• Escalation Management: identify, mange, and lead escalations
• Must have Account Management / Incident Manage Experience
• Solid Infrastructure high level design experience (i.e Server, Network, Data Center, Cloud)
• 7+ years experience within IT Infrastructure
Interested candidates, please click the apply button and submit your CV.
Alex Fraser is a specialist Associate Consultant based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.