Technical Customer Success Engineer
About The Role
SWIFT Asia Pacific is looking for an ambitious individual to join Technical Customer Success Office as a Technical Customer Success Engineer assisting the team of Service Managers to ensure uplifting operational experience of key customers in the region.
Technical Customer Success Office works hand in hand with APAC regional Service Managers to bring personalized advocacy and guidance to proactively keep customers' SWIFT environment operationally efficient and in line with SWIFT best practices. In order to deliver preventive, proactive and reactive services to the highest standard, collaboration will also be required with Account Managers, Experts within Support and Product teams, Operations and Command Centre, as well as other teams both at regional and global level. The role allows high growth possibilities to evolve into a Service Management role or other positions within SWIFT at Hong Kong or other offices. Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist Service Managers to deliver Premium Plus Support service as detailed in the Advanced Support and Care Services Catalogue
- Ensure (third line of) back-up for Service Managers
- Assist Service Managers with customer case reviews, analyses, follow-up and escalations
- Perform remote access testing with customers to ensure immediate customer support when required
- Attend customer meetings along with Service Managers when required
- Build regional APAC ownership of Health Checks, Troubleshooting Course, Reporting and Documentation in terms of maintenance and delivery to customers
- Deliver Care services as per Advanced Support and Care Services Catalogue
- Promote and propose change in customers' SWIFT environment for resilience and optimization of their use of products and services
- Work on project basis to enhance Service Management tools and processes along with global teams
- Manage Service Management process documentation and monitor process conformance
- Work towards creating innovative ideas to enhance Service Management practice
- Support continuous improvement on Advanced Support and Care services portfolio
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years' experience within the area of technical support and/or operations
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication, coordination and planning skills
- High attention to details, Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to learn, independent and presentable
- Technical skillsets on operating systems, servers, and networking
- Ability to work under pressure at customer location
- Occasional travel of short trips
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
- Taking responsibility for the work done
Extra assets / advantages
- Other major APAC language
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, AIX or Linux
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies including routers, VPN, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge of Perl, Java, XML, Bash, JIRA is an asset
- Knowledge of database and security technologies
- Knowledge of Alliance interfaces
What we offer
- Certification/Knowledge such as ITIL, COBIT, TIPA, ITSM, and ISO9002
Multi cultural working environment, vast opportunities, rewards and competitive package. Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11.000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success. SWIFT has a unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.