- HKD50000 - HKD75000 per month
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 05 Oct 18
My client, a global leading bank is looking for a Technical Lead to lead the cloud migration and architecture revamp projects.
- Development on various initiatives to support business' objectives end to end
- Responsible for driving the delivery of efficient & effective end-to-end processes in the project development with considerations of relevant regulatory / compliance requirements
- Provide daily production system supports
- Support various systems to adopt to public cloud vendors
- Work closely with different stakeholders in key locations
- Banking background is a strong plus
- Experience in Agile methodology is a strong plus
- Solid development experience in Java, Spring, Web development is a must.
- Experience in public cloud technologies including AWS / GCP is a plus.
- Conversant with a good breath of mainstream / leading edge technologies, as well as latest IT development best practices.
- Proactive and positive can-do attitude, a good team leader with drive for excellence.
- Solid working experience in global team across different locations.
- Strong analytical, design and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English.
- Experience in Agile and DevOps development lifecycle is a must.
- Organized, self-initiated and good team player
- University degree holder
Interested party please send your resume in Word format to Tony Lung at tlung[@]ikasinternational.com or call 3008 0393 for a confidential discussion.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.