Technical Solution Architect
- Very Competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 15 Feb 19
My client, a leading enterprise within Hong Kong, are currently looking for a highly technical Solution Architect to join them at a critical time. Due to their growing portfolio of projects, the team are looking for someone to join who can accomplish tasks which are critical to the development of their next generation, high frequency, low latency trading platforms.
- Providing architectural solutions to high-frequency, low-latency systems in compliance with the corporate architecture.
- Working with business users to document requirements and prepare suitable architectural solutions that are aligned to said requirements.
- Working closely with development managers to ensure system designs are aligned with architectural solutions and business requirements.
- Providing Architectural solutions in Testing and customer sales channel systems.
- Work closely with peers covering integration solutions.
- A Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Software development and good exposure to solution Architecture.
- Experience with high transactional, mission critical and highly resilient systems an advantage.
- Good knowledge on platforms such as: C#, .NET, Java, C++, XML, Linux and Wintel.
- Experience in Event Driven Architecture is hugely beneficial.
- Good knowledge in OO Desgin, IPC, Database Design and performance optimisation.
- Efficiency in problem determination and problem solving.
- Excellent in writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English is essential.
If you want to be part of an extremely exciting environment with great career boosting experience, then please feel free to send your interest to ben @ mainstayasia.com or contact me on +852 3956 1562.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement (“Privacy Statement”)