Technical Support Consultant
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadridge (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
Broadridge is growing in Asia. We are seeking a Technical Support Consultant to join our team in Hong Kong. In this role, you will support our growing customer base in the Asia Pacific area. You will act as technical support of our customer service team. You will need to identify, prioritize and confirming resolution of reported problems. You will be responsible to communicate with existing as well as new clients on periodic basis on queries they have regarding our system solution.
- You will provide 2nd line support to client services team.
- You will ensure group wide discussion and assisting with the way you make decisions to bring the issue to closures.
- You will work on updates and reports on all raised client issue and development activities to different team.
- You will serve as a liaison between client service team and development team on software improvement and bug fixing.
- You will track written technical and business documentation.
- You will attend to and respond to client queries with professional manner on a day to day basis.
- You will advise clients on best practiced workflow.
- You will do Business Workflow Implementation – Implement custom integration solution around Broadridge applications, APIs.
- You should be comfortable with deployment and configure Software Solutions.
- Good communication skills, particularly working with complex Market Data, OMS systems
- Superior problem determination skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under pressure and conflicting deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to clients changing needs and wants, within a widely varied client base
- A multitasker, who can work with other Broadridge departments on a variety of issues
- Financial product experience
- Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Smart and outgoing
- SQL, .Net, Windows Server, Windows script, PowerShell.
- Strong Knowledge of C#/VB.NET programming
- Unix is a plus
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."