Technology - Enterprise Security Platforms, Application Support and DevOps Lead, Vice President - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
See job description for details
We are looking for a Vice President level candidate to lead Application Support and DevOps initiatives within our Enterprise Security Platforms Operations team. This role will work closely with the development teams located primarily in Shanghai to enable agile methodologies and ensure that products are effectively deployed and supported. This would be a mixed technical and management role:
On the technical side the role would be responsible for understanding the needs of the development team, representing the operations team in project and/or scrum meetings as required and taking ownership of infrastructure related tasks as well as looking at ways of optimizing and streamlining the deployment of software. This will likely include scripting and automation. The expectation is that the candidate would become a subject matter expert in internal application hosting an deployment options, with a deep understanding of the Firm?s federated technology stack.
On the management side, this role would be responsible for analyzing the support requirements of each new application and justifying any additional resource asks (whether that be onsite/managed service/ops/ASG etc) to grow the team to effectively support the products on a 24x7 long term basis.
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in application support
- Broad technical knowledge across application development and infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of application architectures
- Experience in Agile/DevOps concepts, tools, methodologies and terminology
- Experience in building and managing a team would be beneficial, but not mandatory