Technology - Front-end Developer, Automated Risk Trading, Associate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 24 May 19
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley Technology division is looking for an experienced front-end developer to join the Automated Risk Trading (ART) team, which builds data- and model-driven global e-trading systems to automate trading, hedging and market-making for Morgan Stanley Institutional Equity Division.
In this role, you will work directly with sales and trading desks to design, develop and maintain a highly efficient and scalable web-based GUI. This GUI is required to control/present real-time states of the Java based backend and the market. You will work in the full application lifecycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment. This is a hands-on role in a global team doing continuous delivery across many global markets, so you will also have to communicate with global colleagues.
- UI/UX Design
- Multithreading / SQL
- Git, Jenkins, Stash
- Experience with application integration, software design patterns, frameworks, unit testing, performance / memory analysis, and n-tier service-oriented architecture.
- Self-Motivation and Enthusiasm
- Experience in developing Single-Page application or Progressive Web application
- Basic Java development knowledge
- C#/WPF development experience and knowledge of the associated components
- Linux/Unix experience with knowledge of tooling and scripting language
- Exposure to building financial systems