See job description for details
The Client Connectivity Team focuses on equity electronic trading related infrastructure development, new system deployment & client integration. SPEEDWAY provides low-latency, high-frequency, co-location trading capabilities to our quantitative clientele.
Electronic Trading has been one of the fastest growing businesses in the recent years. Our Group closely partners with the Equity Electronic Trading Desk to provide IT solutions to service our clients' electronic trading needs. We provide state-of-the-art, bespoke, highly performance-tuned software/hardware, connecting clients to exchanges throughout the region. This includes supporting major exchange protocols, as well as, industry standard FIX protocol (Financial Information Exchange). This unique product pushes technology to its cutting edge in terms of speed, while satisfying some of the most rigorous equity trading regulations.
After joining our group you will become an expert in the high speed trading domain. You will learn about the core technicalities in our colocation software(and hardware); integrate with our internal risk/control, booking systems; gain invaluable industry knowledge in equity trading/booking/regulatory related matter;
The job responsibilities provide much opportunity to partner closely with our Electronic Trading Desk, Risk Managers, Operations teams and different IT teams across the organization. Qualifications:
- Good knowledge in Linux distributed environments
- Good knowledge of C++
- Good hands-on experience with scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python)
- Good knowledge of network(TCP/IP) knowledge is a plus
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol is a plus.
- Excellent Communication Skills & Inter-Personal Skills
- Quick Learner
- Good Team Player. Ready to propose solutions, share ideas and be open to new approaches to solving problems
- Good Time Management & Coordination Skills
- High Energy for our fast-paced environment