Technology Risk Consultant
Technology Risk Consultant - Global FSI
My client a well-established global FSI and is looking for Technology Risk Consultant / Specialist to join their expanding Technology Risk team.
This is a great opportunity for an Technology Risk Specialist to gain regional exposure across several different business units. Working on exciting cross regional projects, looking at how to implement Cyber/Information Security controls for a transformational environment from traditional environment to a Cloud/DevOps/Microservices environment.
• Develop and maintain corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator's requirements
• As a second line of defence, assist risk owners in identifying and measuring risks to build a corporate-wide cyber and technology risks profile
• Assist senior management in overseeing cyber and technology risks by ensuring controls are properly designed, implemented and operated as intended, and ascertain the consistency of risk assignment
• Review residual risk level and control effectiveness to make recommendation for risk treatment
• Lead the implementation of Technology Risk projects and processes
• Identifying and assessing the impact of technology risk on projects and develop mitigation strategies
• Defining a risk and control methodology and framework to use in conducting risk assessments
• Establish processes to identify Technology Risks and breaches to ensure the assets and information are appropriately secured all the time
• 4+ years' experience in Information Security / Technology Risk functions
• Familiar with ISO27001 governance standards
• Familiar with HKMA / SFC standards (Ideal but not a must have)
If you are interested in this position, please apply and submit your CV and I will be in contact with you shortly.