Our client is a growing corporate bank with a strong presence across the region. Due to business needs, they are currently seeking for a 2nd LOD Technology & Cyber Risk Manager for their team in Hong Kong.
- Assist to develop technology risk scenarios to identify potential attack angle and continuously improve technology & cyber risk defence
- Perform regular risk monitoring and reporting on changing threat landscape, improve technology risk and block loopholes
- Enhance existing controls for the bank’s services and mitigate emerging technology, information & cyber risk
- Provide risk advisory and recommend risk mitigation strategies on the domains associated with new banking services/ products/ Fintech initiatives, digital transformation and regulatory requirements
- Assist to plan and deliver bank wide awareness, training, programs related to technology risk
- Participate in security controls assessment on third parties and outsourced vendors, work with various departments to maintain effective risk governance and oversight
- Monitor and identify technology risks of IT systems and operating processes, initiate actions to enhance the risk control level.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Risk Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Holders of CISA, CISM, CISSP. CRISC or related certifications is a plus
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in Information Technology, information / cyber risk management, IT audit related field in banking industry, candidates with less experience will be considered as well
- Experience in performing risk assessment and risk mitigation initiatives, familiar with legal and regulatory requirement in technology, information or cyber risk
- Independent with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese.
Should you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Fabienne Cheng at 2520 5073