Our client, one of the largest Insurance firms Globally, are currently undergoing an extremely large technology refresh and transformational piece of work. As part of this, they are looking to add to their growing team and are actively seeking a seasoned Test Automation Lead who will be able to set up strong automation processes and tools across multiple work streams. The right candidate should have experience using any automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber) , as well as solid understanding in test planning, execution within large scale projects. Experience in leading a team of automation engineers is highly desirable.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To design automated test frameworks and approaches for various applications
- Be responsible for the designing, building, and implementation of automated testing solutions across multiple platforms
- To implement QA process and automated testing in the team to improve the overall testing cycle.
- Lead a team of automation engineers to develop and implement automation solutions
- Should provide automation development guidance to other testers
- Perform regular code reviews to verify automation code quality
- Lead team members with the test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events
- Know the testing objectives and priorities to resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in test automation with ideally Enterprise level experience.
- Should have working experience in automated testing tools (preferably Selenium, Appium, Cucumber experience writing SQL, Java, and/or C#)
- Solid experience in test planning and execution for large scale projects involving multiple applications.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of containerised solutions, Azure services, and techniques is ideal
- Good communications to other members of the development team
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage.
If interested to know more about this opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com with the subject title “ Test Automation Lead”