A MNC is looking for a Testing Manager/ Analyst for a regulatory change program on a 12 months rolling contract.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
A multi-national institution is looking for a Testing Analyst/ Manager, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
As a Testing Analyst / Manager, you are responsible for:
- Developing a testing and quality framework to ensure all testing is executed according to guideline and standards.
- Providing authoritative advice and guidance to colleagues on any aspect of testing and processes, including training for testers and other developers where appropriate.
- Taking responsibility to guide and coordinate all activities and testers during each testing phase of a project or program within quality, timeline and budget.
- Co-operating with users and senior staff as required to agree the testing strategy and testing cases to be employed for development projects.
- Managing all risks associated with the testing and takes preventative action when any risks become unacceptable.
- Planning, arranging and controlling meetings, workshops and relations with client/user staff during test planning and throughout subsequent development and testing activities. Control and manage the SIT/UAT calendar dates and schedule to support all the testing schedule of the Technology team.
- Management of external testers and vendors to enable the Technology team to meet all the testing schedules and projects.
- At least 7 years of industry experience in testing with at least 5 years of experience working as a Test analyst / Manager in the financial industry
- Extensive experience in system testing, Acceptance testing and UAT required
- MUST have testing experience in regulatory change / finance transformation program
- In-depth software quality assurance experience including proven management, supervisory or leadership experience.
- Experience in participating and/or completion in Testing Certification programs (CQSA, CSTE or CSTP) would be ideal
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to effectively convert high-level management objectives to executable activities for the team. A good team player and be able to work with multiple vendors and user groups.
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.