Top North American Bank - Private Banking Audit Manager - Minimal Travel
- Up to $75,000 HKD Depending on experience
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
My client is looking for audit professionals to help deliver timely and high quality audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the companies and regulators standards. The ideal candidate will have in house audit experience in a bank and be looking to further develop their audit skills in a great working environment. While experience auditing Private Banking products is not mandatory, it will be highlighy advantageous. Similarly, experience auditing Global Market products will also be advantageous. There will be very minimal travel for this position. My client is looking for someone with 6-8 years audit experience.
- Execution of assigned audit engagements
- Develop a work plan or approach for assigned audit engagements
- Adherence to/ implementation of Corporate Audit methodology throughout the execution of an audit engagement.
- Maintain effective relationships with clients during audit engagements.
- Establishment of effective internal controls within the LOBs in Asia by identifying and assessing risks, and by participating in the design of internal controls to mitigate risks.
- Meet and exceed client value expectations and be recognized as knowledge experts in risk assessment, internal control and audit as it relates to the LOBs in Asia.
- Provide feedback and advice to clients on risks and controls, as appropriate, recommending process improvements that reflect best practices.
- Suggest new ideas to improve efficiency/effectiveness of client service.
- Keep current with applicable laws and regulations, corporate policies, industry best practices and developments (e.g. new financial products or technology).
- Participate in audits, special projects and/or investigations.
- Candidate will have 6+ years of experience in audit, with a formal accounting designation and/or relevant designation(s) (CIA, CFA, or FRM enrollment or completion)
- Strong background in Private Banking and Asset Management businesses. (Prefer candidates already assuming IA roles in these areas in other financial institutions.)
- Good understanding of capital markets products (Fixed Income, Derivatives, Options, Money Market, and Foreign Exchange) would be considered an asset (preferred but not a must)