My client is a top tier, global Quant Trading firm with a heavy presence in Asia. The firm is ranked highly by its employees – creative, intelligent, challenging, high visibility, fun team. As they continue to grow and investigate new markets, they need to make sure they are equipped to trade in those markets. They are now seeking to hire a Trade Support Onboarding Specialist to join their team.
- Hybrid role with a mix of operational and project-oriented work
- 75% of time – Project management to coordinate with internal teams e.g. networking, compliance, do UAT testing to make sure things work efficiently in the new market
- 25% of time – Sit and help with trade support team
- Strong technical background – Linux/ Unix environment/ Scripting/ Coding is a huge plus
- FIX protocol is a plus
- Prior working experience in the financial services industry
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting instincts
- Excellent communication skills
- Flat Hierarchy (no titles)/No Bureaucracy, Effective Decision Making
- Cool company culture – work with the best talents on challenging problems in a creative, fun, and open environment
- Daily breakfast, lunch, games, books, and gym
- Excellent compensation and benefits
In short, this is a great chance to leave the monotony of the large bulge bracket banks behind, and join a well-established, further growing trading firm. You will work with exceptional people and have high business visibility and impact. The working hours are great, and the chance to put your thoughts and ideas into practice here are unparalleled. You can have a direct and meaningful impact on this organization’s technology strategies and direction, whilst working in a collaborative team with like-minded people.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Saurabh Mishra at Saurabh.Mishra@bahpartners.com or call +852 2850 4446
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/