A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Trading Support to join their team. Able to provide competitive remuneration. Responsible for developing trade ideas and portfolio management strategies in derivative markets.
Position: Trade Support Analyst, 6 Months Contract (Renewable)
Join an American MNC, which provides Private Banking, Asset Management, Treasury & Security Services, Private Wealth Management services and is one of the largest banks in the United States with a history dating back over 200 years.
- Developing trade ideas and portfolio management strategies in derivative markets;
- Identifying relative value between and among derivative and cash instruments;
- Quantifying the risks and profit opportunities of trades involving futures and options;
- Executing client trades for fixed income, money market, foreign exchange, commodity and equity-related futures and options on exchanges worldwide;
- Clearing and settling futures and options transactions;
- Posting the margins required by exchanges, using cash or securities in ways most convenient to the client
- Providing operational information about client’s transactions in flexible and responsive electronic or paper format.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 1 year in trade support or middle office function gained from a banking environment
- F&O Knowledge (preferably of Asia markets knowledge would be an added advantage)
- Ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately, whilst remaining focused on 'the big picture'
- Excellent Client focus and Customer care working practices
- Flexible attitude towards working hours due to the demands of the working place
- Strong intellectual curiosity for process improvements
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Strong time management skills required to meet the many internal and external deadlines
- Good PC skills
- Excellent attention to detail