- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 20 May 18 2018-05-20
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Major Accountabilities/ Principal Responsibilities
Executes customer trades in accordance with established trading and hedging strategies
Provides technical and product support to junior staff.
Define IT specifications of new strategic developments for pricing, hedging, reporting.
Key Skill Areas and Knowledge Required
- General knowledge of financial markets
- Specific technical knowledge about equity derivatives products and strategies
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Asian stocks
- Programming skills of VB
- Trading Licenses
- Internal: Sales, Trading COO, Middle Office, ITEC, Legal & Compliance, Operation + Other trading desks
- External: Lyxor, Brokers, Data Provider, Information Vendors