Our client, a leading trading firm with over $20bln in AUM and global footprint hope to extend their team by adding a Rates Trader to their team in Hong Kong.
- Communicate and liaise with quant researchers, trading strategies and operations to ensure oversight of all post trade activity for global strategies.
- Work closely with the research team to assist with resolving any desk errors.
- Ensure accurate analysis of profit and loss and position reports through developing reporting tools and processes.
- Use relevant technologies to identify and resolve issues that may obstruct live trading.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the existing operational environment to ensure smooth processes and quick response to issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Rates with exposure to Emerging Markets.
- Degree in relevant field.
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and work on a number of projects concurrently.
- Self-motivated, proactive and strong critical thinking skills.
To obtain a full description and discuss the role further, please email or call our consultant Laura on email@example.com or +353 87 250 4411