A leading Chinese financial firm is looking for an experienced trading application support ( AVP/VP) for their FICC and Derivatives Market Making desk. (2 openings)
- Run IT BAU for equity derivatives trading departments, by administrating trading system and user permission, resolving system issue, trading and market making system troubleshoot on Windows and Linux platform, automate monitoring on front-to-back trade processing, performing data reconciliation and reporting, supporting user request and providing user training
- Liaise and Coordinate with project management team to implement the system change and enhancement in order to support business initiatives and expansion.
- Mitigate IT risk with risk manager to reduce system related incident and potential user operational risk
- Assist in SIT and UAT testing, deploy system implementation into production with proper procedures.
- Provide technical assistance on client/counterparty onboarding, conduct exchange / market side rehearsal and mandatory upgrades.
- Coordinate with infrastructure team to monitor resource usage and upgrade system performance.
- A degree in Information System, Computer or related Engineering disciplines
- Good knowledge on both Linux and Windows environment. Good knowledge on SQL and NoSQL Database.
- Good scripting skills, python, shell and VBA
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services Information Technology, focusing on front & middle office business application implementation & support, with real application implementation & rollout projects experience.
- Working experience with front-office trading / Execution Management platform especially: Delta One, ETP market making and Warrant trading systems (Tibricks and horizon software)
- Solid knowledge of the technology involved in Hong Kong and oversea Equity market trading is a must.
- Good understanding of the mainland China Equity and Derivatives market is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of SFC regulation on internet trading and cybersecurity is also preferred.
Technical Skills/Soft Skills Requirement:
- Good communication skills with fluent Mandarin and English
- Computer Programming & Scripting skills required: Perl/Python/Shell script, SQL, Excel VBA, Access
- Team player with pro-active problem solving and coordination skills