Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a Data Associate to join their Data Center of Excellence team globally. Great exposure and career development opportunity.
- Work with the business and technology functions to establish information management standards and data management lifecycle controls for front-to-back trading.
- Develop and improve data governance and management metrics including records management, data quality, data integrity, metadata, modeling, and data provisioning.
- Liaise with the business and technology teams in bringing the data protection, sensitive data definition is clearly communicated.
- Evaluate and design data strategy with the team on Data Management and Data structure planning.
- Manage the data solution and process delivery, in relation to data governance function for data control.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Data Management, Data Governance, or Datawarehousing.
- Experience in establishes Information Architecture standards, policy, design, and delivery.
- Technical exposure in SQL, Data Visualization Tools (QlikView / Tableau), Data Analysis, and/or data manipulation.
- Understanding of financial trading from order execution, trade booking, settlement, and accounting.
- in-depth knowledge of data modeling, data mining techniques. Experience with data governance from the financial industry.
- Experience in adopting information assets between the business and technology enterprises.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Trading Data CoE Associate - Leading Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) IFRS17 Senior Business Analyst & Testing Analyst - Leading Insurance Group
2) Java Scala Software Engineer - Investment Banking EQDV Desk
3) Head of IT Risk and Governance - Leading Bank