Alameda Research is one of the leading cryptocurrency trading firms, making markets across all major exchanges and currencies. We're looking to add a developer to assist in interfacing with traders and addressing problems as they surface, as well as improving trading systems to proactively prevent problems.
Alameda Research is a ~25 person quantitative cryptocurrency trading firm based out of Hong Kong. We trade between ~600 million to 1 billion dollars a day, making markets across 1000 coins using one of the industry's smartest and fastest trading systems. We have a strong history of success through varied market conditions and are excited to add new members to our team.
The role: Trading Support Engineer
- Debug and fix trading issues as they arise
- Interface with traders to understand needs and requirements of the trading system
- Improve our testing, deployment, and bot management systems
- We're looking for strong generalists who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are willing to do work across a variety of roles
Why should you work for Alameda?
We value continuous innovation and improvement, focusing on creativity and merit over tenure and title. Working here, you'll be exposed to and create best-in-class trading technology. Our location in Hong Kong places you in a world-class city with excellent access to nature and cultural institutions. Benefits include
- Competitive compensation, health benefits, and vacation
- Flexible hours and a casual environment
- Free breakfast and lunch alongside a well-stocked kitchen
- Visa sponsorship to Hong Kong