Trading Systems Analyst (Open to Fresh Graduates)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- FinIQ Consulting PTE LTD
- 13 Nov 18
FinIQ has 45 clients in Asia Pacific, including the likes of Standard Chartered, Deutsche Bank, DBS, UOB, Bank of Singapore, OCBC, Bank of China, China Construction, Bank of East Asia, Bangkok Bank, Maybank, CIMB, Niaga, Credit Suisse, UBS, Citibank, BNP Paribas, ANZ, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and more.
The FinIQ system offers trading and post-trade functionality for leading private banks and wealth management units of retail banks for FX, FX options, equity derivatives, swaps, funds, shares, investments, bonds, etc. FinIQ leads the structured products vertical having the largest market share in the market.
Responsibilities and privileges:
- System analysis for new requirements and design documentation
- Pre-sales demo for new opportunities and user training
- Delivery of what has been built by the offshore development team
- Ensuing timely delivery and full client satisfaction
- Identifying new opportunities for business expansion
- Trouble-shooting of issues encountered during delivery
- Project co-ordination and project administration
- Very good numerical and computing skills
- Formal education in software technologies
- Track record in successful leadership skills during academics
- Cheerful and sociable personality
- Not more than 2 years of experience, fresh graduates preferred
- Should not require any kind of work permit sponsorship
- Must speak English and Cantonese with fluency. Mandarin is highly preferred
- Must be willing to learn financial products especially derivatives
- Is able to work independently
- Can handle pressure and can deal with senior stakeholders
We require someone who know SQL (must), VB.net, Java and ASP.net. In addition, knowledge of FIX, android and iOS app development would be definitely advantage.
- Working hours are 10AM to 7PM with occasional extra work to match client timelines
- Two months of performance linked bonus
- 20 annual leaves starting after 3 months of probation period
- 25K per month basic salary
For interested parties, please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected salary.