Trading application support – Equities – Investment banking
- Excellent compensation packages
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 21 Jan 19
My client is a tier one global investment bank with a large equites business in Asia. They are now seeking to hire a electronic trading application support engineer for their team in Hong Kong.
This is a very business facing role that you will work directly with traders to provide support on their electronic trading application; as such, good communication skills and previous trading application support experience is key.
- Work closely with other various teams, to provide 1st / 2nd level support across the Equity trading applications for Asian regions
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issue on highly complex trading system environment
- Responsible for managing trading floor production incidents / application outages including risk management systems and market connectivity and trade-feeds.
- Timely and regular communication to all users and technology members
- Maintain application Environment Stability
You should have
- Experience supporting Front Office users
- Previous experience with equity trading system support
- Solid experience in Unix, SQL, Networking and Scripting skills (Shell, Python)
- FIX connectivity experience (buy side or sell side)
- Equity cash knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills applicable to a dynamic trading environment
- Proactive, able to suggest ideas for improvements and to pinpoint potential issues
- Punctual and reliable
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Harsha Dharmana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2544-4478
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles/