Transaction Advisory Services - Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency - Senior Accountant
- To be discussed
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 04 Oct 18
Excellent career opportunity with Ernst & Young Ernst & Young is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 231,000 staff around the world. We are proud of our people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. Ernst & Young helps
Excellent career opportunity with Ernst & Young
Ernst & Young is one of the leading global professional services organizations with 231,000 staff around the world. We are proud of our people culture which we believe sets us apart in the profession. Ernst & Young helps you achieve your best by providing great learning and career growth opportunities, by offering ways to help you achieve satisfaction in work and life, and by looking at each decision with a keen eye toward how it will affect you.
- Undertake an advisory role to contingency planning, value preservation, exit solutions and resolution planning for financial institutions and large corporates
- Reviewing company’s financial status, preparing pre-liquidation forecast and prognosis of cash flow requirements
- Preparing comprehensive financial reviews of companies' operations for the intention of financial restructuring, securing investors, raising capital, disposing and recovering of assets
- Attending to legal proceedings, adjudicating of creditors’ claims, investigating into antecedent transactions for regulatory compliance
- Involved in day-to-day judicial management, receivership, agent for mortgagee-in possession, estate administration, voluntary and compulsory liquidation engagements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business, law or a related field.
- 2 -3 years professional audit experience, preferably with previous corporate restructuring exposure.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Able to work under high pressure and adapt to a dynamic working environment.
- Excellent problem solving, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Who we are
At Ernst & Young, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world - both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At Ernst & Young, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
The right transaction can enhance an organization's growth, competitiveness and profitability. As a transaction professional at Ernst & Young, you'll help clients evaluate structure and execute their most important deals. You'll work in a dynamic, forward looking environment; in what is currently the only integrated global transaction business worldwide. You'll have direct contact with clients and gain valuable experience across industries and geographies, learning from top minds in today's transactions arena. We'll help you achieve your potential by giving you leading professional development opportunities.