Transaction Capture Sr Analyst
The Transaction Capture Sr Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for providing analytic and administrative support to various securities related functions, in coordination with the Transaction Capture team. The overall objective of this role is to support traders, maintain position records, and improve process efficiency. Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical and administrative support to Front Office Sales and Trading specifically around derivatives and securities transactions
- Maintain position records in coordination with the traditional trading desk assistant and / or trade processing functions
- Support trade capture management, Front to Back reconciliation, identifying operational risk, trade confirmation and settlement forecasts
- Directly impact the area through shared responsibility for delivery of end results and formulation of procedures/process improvement
- Contribute to the development of new techniques for the trade life cycle, and improve processes and workflows
- Contribute to bank change projects and offer advanced solutions and resolve complex trade flow problems
- Identify control deficiencies, resolve issues and escalate control gaps and issues to senior management when appropriate
- Provide informal/formal leadership for the team, and coach and train new recruits, and provide guidance and support to junior staff
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Coordinate transaction processing issues to the appropriate department and collaborate on a solution
- Perform regulatory controls, account reconciliations, and record retention activities in accordance with established policies.
- Ensure team procedures and audit requirements are updated, completed and maintained across processes
- Review existing processes / applications and identify opportunities for improvement and support the development of Monthly Service Packs.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related role
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work under pressure and manage to deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and intermediate problem solving skills
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Transaction Capture Services Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting