An exciting opportunity to join an International insurer in Hong Kong to focus in investment accounting, treasury, financial control and IFRS 17 project.
Our client, a growing insurer, is looking for Accountant (Treasury & Investment accounting) to join the team
Exciting new role for you
- Engage in IFRS 17 project for the re-engineering process for and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, balance sheet reconciliation program and monitoring in place and prompt resolution of audit/review issues
- Review and reconcile the cash and investment position, balances and settlement process
- Assisting on financial reporting related tasks including quarterly reporting; Insurance Authority submissions, annual audit and other projects and tasks as required
- Assist in other finance projects including IFRS 17 related preparation
- Minimum 5 years of finance & accounting experience, preferably with solid experience in treasury & investment accounting
- CPA is a must
- Proficiency in PC skills (i.e. Ms. Excel & PowerPoint); fluent in both English and Chinese
- Annual leave & medical coverage is included
- The successful candidate will be offered an extensive career exposure and attractive remuneration
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Suzanne Tsang at +852 2281 0041 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.