Treasury Analyst (Cash Management) of Treasury Department in Hong Kong
Reporting to the Head of HK Treasury, the candidate will be acting as part of a regional treasury team responsible for funding and FX execution. He/She is exposed to the opportunity of liaison with banks and working closely with Back Offices within the CICC Group. Candidate with more experience may be considered for a more senior position.
Daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Performing daily funding and FX transaction for the Group;
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure;
- Assisting to formulate FX hedging strategy and related infrastructure;
- Preparing analysis reports on daily FX hedging activities & written reports on market update and investment insights;
- Assisting in establishing a sound Treasury management system include the maintenance of the Treasury database and management reporting;
- Performing Treasury function for the Overseas offices.
- Knowledge in FX & Rates products;
- Knowledge in other financial products would be an added advantage but not a must.
Skills and Abilities
- 3 years trading experience in FX market;
- Good trading records and high ethical standard in the financial markets;
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Effective communicator with good English, Mandarin and Cantonese abilities;
- Initiative, detail orientated and be able to work independently;
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Bachelor degree, majored in Finance / Accounting / Business;
- Student member of CPA/CFA/FRM is an added advantage.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.