A renowned Chinese Investment Bank is hiring professional Treasury Analyst (Cash Management) for the Treasury Department in Hong Kong. Good trading records and high ethical standard in the financial markets with 3 years trading experience in FX market; Knowledge in FX & Rates products and other financial products would be an added advantage but not a must; Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at +852 6381 9489
- Performing daily funding and FX transaction for the Group;
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure;
- Assisting to formulate FX hedging strategy and related infrastructure;
- Preparing analysis reports on daily FX hedging activities & written reports on market update and investment insights;
- Assisting in establishing a sound Treasury management system include the maintenance of the Treasury database and management reporting;
- Performing Treasury function for the Overseas offices.
Skills and Abilities
- 3 years trading experience in FX market;
- Bachelor degree, majored in Finance / Accounting / Business;
- Student member of CPA/CFA/FRM is an added advantage.
- Good trading records and high ethical standard in the financial markets;
- Proficiency in computer applications such as Bloomberg, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Effective communicator with good English, Mandarin and Cantonese abilities;
- Initiative, detail orientated and be able to work independently;
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player.