Treasury Analyst, HKD30k x 13
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 09 Oct 17 2017-10-09
Working with a Corporate Bank, this role is for a Treasury Analyst, working with the Trader for treasury and derivative transactions.
Our client is a reputable and global Corporate Bank, they have offices in London, Tokyo, New York, Seoul and Singapore. It is listed on the Stock Exchange with over 1000 branches worldwide.
Sales Assistant, Institutional Sales Team
- Assisting Trader in achieving optimum profit from treasury and derivatives transactions.
- Assisting calculation, analysis, projections, and management of the treasury position.
- Research and analysis both; on fundamental and on technical factors.
- Preparing all necessary reports in relations to treasury and derivative transactions/activities.
- Preparation and maintenance of daily foreign currency and interest rate movement records/documentations.
- To reconcile Branch's funds movements for liquidity management purposes.
- To prepare Cash Flow reports.
- To extract forex and interest rates reports for other departments.
- To monitor counterpart's money market and Forex limits.
- To monitor and prepare a Cash Flow Projection report.
- To prepare reports of the AFS/HTM securities management.
- To monitor securities coupon payments and/or other receivables and payables accordingly.
- To prepare deal tickets for all Money Market, Forex, and Securities transactions.
- Together with the Settlement Department, to ensure that Branch's daily cash flow reporting and transactions are performed smoothly and accurately.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, Economic, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' sales and marketing experience, preferably gained from financial industry
- Strong analytical skills. Familiar with treasury systems like Reuters, Bloomberg, Kondor, etc
- Good communication skill in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.